I was thirteen the first time I went, armed with a free ticket, a film camera, and one of my closest friends. This time, I’ve got a cheap ticket, a digital camera (or two), and a smattering of old and new acquaintances. And slightly better vegetarian survival phrases! Highlights to include: . …read more
There was one thing I had to do before leaving California. This trip had been a fantasy for years upon years, something I always wanted and figured that I’d do, but that had continually fallen by the wayside while I planned bigger adventures. In fact, that was why it took me so …read more
It hasn’t been that cold this winter, unlike last year, but the chill is still enough to make me miss warmer weather (just a bit). The other day I came across some photos from a perfect summer weekend I had once, with hot, sunny weather and an abundance of free time. My …read more
Beware the tourism industry. Anytime we travel, we’re constantly told that we need to both do and buy something to truly experience the place we visit. Entrance tickets. Outdoor activities. Quintessential meals. Packaged day trips. Organised tours. Gone to Paris and didn’t visit the Eiffel Tower? Visited Peru and didn’t hike Macchu …read more
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Bright stars and woodsmoke: A week on a farm in Thailand 10 February, 2013
- Naomi Alyssa: Cheers Adam!!...
- Naomi Alyssa: Thank you Adrianna! Drop a line when your next adv...
- Endri Hasanaj: Hey Naomi! Once again you make my jaw drop with th...
- Matt T. Hew: You've been soooo sexy with your long leg cast......
- Austen: This sounds so amazing! i will def look this up as...