There’s a curious quality about travelling. Time begins to suspend. You arrive in a place, not entirely sure of what day it is. You stay for another, and forget when you first came. You know you’ll have to leave at some point, but have trouble visualising what will happen next. Days begin …read more
A bottle of wine will get me to do anything. Well, almost anything. A few months ago, my buddies Dan & Suyeon, whose unbelievable wedding happened earlier this year, asked me to take their wedding portraits. It was a huge surprise and I almost turned them down out of apprehension. My photography …read more
On my trip up through the Pacific Northwest, there was one particularly glaring difference between Vancouver and the American cities I visited. It wasn’t the hiked alcohol prices, or the ubiquity of Tim Hortons, or even the (deny it all you want, it exists!) slightly different accent in ‘ou’s. It was the …read more
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Bright stars and woodsmoke: A week on a farm in Thailand 10 February, 2013
- If you give a kid a camera…: Photos by Lantan kids in Laos 11 May, 2013
- 5 Things from the West I Didn’t Know I Missed 3 May, 2013
- Folk religion in Burma: Nat worship at Mount Popa 16 April, 2013
- Burma: Believe the Hype 19 March, 2013
- Dancing at the base of the mountain: the Shambhala Festival, Thailand 5 March, 2013
- Matt T. Hew: You've been soooo sexy with your long leg cast......
- Austen: This sounds so amazing! i will def look this up as...
- Mike E.: Did you eat at chi cha in Arequipa? My first Alpa...
- Mike E.: "Working with mummies" sounds like a name for a ...
- Endri Hasanaj: You have such an amazing way with words and these ...