Just today, I was looking through my photographs from Morocco when I came across these pictures of my favourite souvenirs. Morocco is a shopper’s paradise, to say the least – walking through the souks, there’s a multitude of things to discover, so many strange new trinkets and crafts and antiques the likes …read more
Archive | Africa RSS feed for this section
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Is that it?!: A RTW ultralight packing list for women 3 October, 2012
- If you give a kid a camera…: Photos by Lantan kids in Laos 11 May, 2013
- 5 Things from the West I Didn’t Know I Missed 3 May, 2013
- Menorca: A Hidden Mediterranean Island Paradise 22 April, 2013
- Folk religion in Burma: Nat worship at Mount Popa 16 April, 2013
- Burma: Believe the Hype 19 March, 2013
- acooljerk: Wow... your About page just described my wildest d...
- Ryan: I once let some kids in a Jakarta slum use my Cano...
- Kristin Addis: I really REALLY miss the great Mexican food from h...
- Naomi Alyssa: They really knew what they wanted to take pictures...
- Naomi Alyssa: I had a pretty small lens on it, so it was light e...
amsterdam anticipation arequipa arica berlin blogging boracay chefchaouen chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes muuido island parties portland prague rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver