Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – it’s difficult to explain the immensity of …read more
Archive | Macau RSS feed for this section
By Naomi Alyssa on 31 December, 2012 in Asia, Borneo, Brunei Darussalam, China, England, Europe, Georgia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey
The colonial history wasn’t all that surprised me in Macau. Rather, I was taken back by all the street art I saw – something I’d missed in Hong Kong, and barely seen in Taiwan.
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Is that it?!: A RTW ultralight packing list for women 3 October, 2012
- If you give a kid a camera…: Photos by Lantan kids in Laos 11 May, 2013
- 5 Things from the West I Didn’t Know I Missed 3 May, 2013
- Menorca: A Hidden Mediterranean Island Paradise 22 April, 2013
- Folk religion in Burma: Nat worship at Mount Popa 16 April, 2013
- Burma: Believe the Hype 19 March, 2013
- Naomi Alyssa: They knew what they wanted to shoot :)...
- Naomi Alyssa: Oh, next time - that sounds truly spectacular!...
- Naomi Alyssa: I did - I spent four weeks there for my archaeolog...
- Naomi Alyssa: LOVE those. So much charisma!...
- Amanda: How cute! And what a great way to bond with people...
amsterdam anticipation arequipa arica berlin blogging boracay chefchaouen chiang mai el nido ethnotek featured fes festivals gozo göttingen hong kong island fantasies kyoto leiden london mabul manila mdina meknes muuido island parties portland prague rabat reflections seattle seoul street art taichung tainan taipei temples churches & monasteries templestay experiences the kinabatangan tokyo travel surprises treasure finds valetta vancouver