There’s a curious quality about travelling. Time begins to suspend. You arrive in a place, not entirely sure of what day it is. You stay for another, and forget when you first came. You know you’ll have to leave at some point, but have trouble visualising what will happen next. Days begin …read more
So what happened in Borneo? Oh, y’know, just: – finally getting SCUBA certified – …and diving Sipadan, one of the most famous dive sites in the world – …and seeing massive sea turtles, whitetip sharks, moray eels, stingrays, giant groupers, neon frogfish, camouflaging cuttlefish, lionfish, stonefish, and octopi (just to name a …read more
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Is that it?!: A RTW ultralight packing list for women 3 October, 2012
- If you give a kid a camera…: Photos by Lantan kids in Laos 11 May, 2013
- 5 Things from the West I Didn’t Know I Missed 3 May, 2013
- Menorca: A Hidden Mediterranean Island Paradise 22 April, 2013
- Folk religion in Burma: Nat worship at Mount Popa 16 April, 2013
- Burma: Believe the Hype 19 March, 2013
- Molly Latour: Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for...
- Naomi Alyssa: Thank you so much!! :)...
- Naomi Alyssa: Very cool! Did you publish the shots anywhere?...
- Naomi Alyssa: YES! I once tried to coerce a boyfriend into bring...
- acooljerk: Wow... your About page just described my wildest d...