Well. This is one for the records. Admittedly, I was considering starting this post with a pun about the world not ending in 2012, but still being explosive (harhar), but then thought I’d spare you. We could do with less cheesy hyperboles. But honestly – it’s difficult to explain the immensity of …read more
It’s that retrospective time of year! 2011 has been amazing, to say the least, and as 2012 is just around the corner, I thought I’d take a minute to look back on some of the adventures that really stood out. This list is in no exact order, but all 11 of these …read more
I just got back from 16 days of swimming, snorkeling, partying, dancing, cliffdiving, island hopping, chicken bus riding, tropical paradising, sunrise catching, firefly watching, cave exploring, murderer meeting, fire spinning, late-night snogging, midday chilling, raw food detoxing, outdoor yogaing, and moonlit jamming under the Milky Way in the middle of the jungle …read more
This year, I am thankful for the city. I am thankful for one of the most amazing opportunities I’ve come across in my life. I am thankful for my job, for my coworkers. I am thankful for my charming, tiny apartment. I am thankful for the absolutely unbelievable group of people that …read more
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Bright stars and woodsmoke: A week on a farm in Thailand 10 February, 2013
- If you give a kid a camera…: Photos by Lantan kids in Laos 11 May, 2013
- 5 Things from the West I Didn’t Know I Missed 3 May, 2013
- Menorca: A Hidden Mediterranean Island Paradise 22 April, 2013
- Folk religion in Burma: Nat worship at Mount Popa 16 April, 2013
- Burma: Believe the Hype 19 March, 2013
- Austen: This sounds so amazing! i will def look this up as...
- Mike E.: Did you eat at chi cha in Arequipa? My first Alpa...
- Mike E.: "Working with mummies" sounds like a name for a ...
- Endri Hasanaj: You have such an amazing way with words and these ...
- Naomi Alyssa: They knew what they wanted to shoot :)...