On my trip up through the Pacific Northwest, there was one particularly glaring difference between Vancouver and the American cities I visited. It wasn’t the hiked alcohol prices, or the ubiquity of Tim Hortons, or even the (deny it all you want, it exists!) slightly different accent in ‘ou’s. It was the …read more
There’s one thing that I really, really miss here in Korea. Y’see, I can be a bit of a hippie sometimes, especially when it comes to food. It’s the Californian influence. Slap the words organic, local, free-range, macrobiotic, or raw vegan on something and I helplessly gravitate towards it. And where can …read more
There was one thing I had to do before leaving California. This trip had been a fantasy for years upon years, something I always wanted and figured that I’d do, but that had continually fallen by the wayside while I planned bigger adventures. In fact, that was why it took me so …read more
- What’s up with Tbilisi, Georgia? LOVE IS. 22 October, 2012
- Swimming in the River Kwai: The joy of ditching plans 25 January, 2013
- Life at the #BlogHouse: serious intimidation in Besalu, Spain 11 October, 2012
- Broken bones, insane travels and life-upheaval: 2012 in review 31 December, 2012
- Is that it?!: A RTW ultralight packing list for women 3 October, 2012
- If you give a kid a camera…: Photos by Lantan kids in Laos 11 May, 2013
- 5 Things from the West I Didn’t Know I Missed 3 May, 2013
- Menorca: A Hidden Mediterranean Island Paradise 22 April, 2013
- Folk religion in Burma: Nat worship at Mount Popa 16 April, 2013
- Burma: Believe the Hype 19 March, 2013
- Molly Latour: Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for...
- Naomi Alyssa: Thank you so much!! :)...
- Naomi Alyssa: Very cool! Did you publish the shots anywhere?...
- Naomi Alyssa: YES! I once tried to coerce a boyfriend into bring...
- acooljerk: Wow... your About page just described my wildest d...